Listen to My Music!


Sell your beats online at ReverbNation.com

Friday, February 1, 2008

Welcome to the Back Stage Area

Hello World, and welcome to Back Stage With Jay V.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jason and I am in the process of establishing a new career for myself as a musician. I write all my own original song material which I then sing as well as perform on guitar, something that I've been doing for well over a decade now.

My full name when I'm performing is Jay V. Marshall and this new Blog is your back stage pass to read about the on going journey that I have begun, as I establish myself as a new musician. Think of it as a chance to start reading the diary of your favorite rock star before they became one.

I had been using another blog previously however I've found the options and features of that website to be lacking, and so I'm starting over again here. First I'll be re-posting a couple of my key blog entries from the old site to here, so that you can get the jist of what has happened so far with my quest.

I hope that you will enjoy reading this "Diary of an undiscovered rock star" as much as I enjoy sharing my experiences with all of you.

I'm Jay V. Marshall, thanks for dropping by and I hope you enjoy your Back Stage Pass.

No comments: