Listen to My Music!


Sell your beats online at ReverbNation.com

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm On the Radio March 17th, so call in!

It's big news and good times for me lately! My first two singles "Waiting" and "Devil On My Shoulder" will both be making their radiowaves debut in Waterloo, Ontario on March 17th (3pm to 5pm) as they are featured in CKMS FM's weekly 2 hour indy music show "The Rock Show". The Rock Show hits the air every Monday from 3pm to 5pm, and people with an internet connection can listen to the show from just about anywhere on the planet via their webcast at http://www.ckmsfm.ca/

I've been told now that when every new song debuts in their programming they put it through a call-in show titled "Does It Rock, Or Should It Roll?" during The Rock Show. With a positive first showing on the 17th it should open the way for me to get quite a bit of radio airplay all over southern Ontario, since Waterloo and it's surrounding area have a population of over 500,000 alone, which means there will be a lot of potential listeners!

For anyone who's able to catch the webcast on March 17th, if you could call in (at 1 519 884 2567) and let them know that YOU think the new songs from Jay V.Marshall rule that'd be too sweet!

I'm still not sure which of the two songs will be the most popular immediately but once they've been on the air I'll also be posting both of them up at my ReverbNation profile as well(www.reverbnation.com/jayvmarshall) where they will be available for preview and purchase (gotta buy them all!). Look for that and other cool developments in the coming month!

Later World!

No comments: