Listen to My Music!


Sell your beats online at ReverbNation.com

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My first single has arrived, listen for free at reverbnation.com

There is still two more days to go until my new single airs on the radio this Monday (during the Rock Show, 3-5pm on CKMS FM visit http://www.ckmsfm.ca/ for the webcast), but you can rock out now! 'Devil On My Shoulder' is available to listen to at several websites. Visit my reverbnation profile and check out the new tune today!

Register with the fan access mailing list and gain access to fan exclusive tracks such as early demo versions of these new songs from before the band started recording together.

Help me out by telling your friends about the new single and pretty soon your own local radio station could be playing some Jay V. Marshall as well!

No comments: